As a life coach-facilitator Jeffrey works with large and small groups of all ages to share his life experiences and inspire change in others. These Awakening the Self workshops don’t necessarily follow a specific agenda. Rather, Jeffrey believes it is important to cater to the various needs and interests of the group.
As the group begins to work together, Jeffrey gets a sense of what issues the participants feel are the most important to them and that’s where he begins. Through his experience he has found that many people share common issues around relationships, money, health, time-balance, obligations, the opinions of others, and self-esteem. Though every individual comes to the group with a different perspective and set of beliefs, after working together for a short time it becomes apparent that we all face similar challenges. After getting a sense of the group’s energy Jeffrey works with the participants to help open them to the possibility of shifting their perspective and seeing their challenges in a new light.
Jeffrey believes there isn’t one tried-and-true method that works for every person so, with groups, he discusses a variety of techniques and practices that will help different people make shifts and changes in their lives.
Sample workshop topics (many of these can be combined based on the needs/wants of the group):
- The journey of self discovery: uncovering who you truly are
- Your thoughts are your reality
- The Law of Attraction
- Meditation: the quieting and slowing down of your thoughts
- Moving away from “event-focused” thinking, toward experiencing life as a journey
- Energy principles of the Universe
- Understanding your belief system: how it works and how it guides you
- Challenging and changing your beliefs
- How to take personal responsibility and change your life
- How to overcome fears and self-limiting beliefs
- Awareness: the road to higher consciousness
- Gratitude, appreciation, and self-love
- Present-moment awareness and being in the now
- Acceptance, allowing, letting go, and releasing
- Shifting from thinking to feeling
- Improving time-balance in your life
- Taking action, changing your conditioning, and making behavior changes
- Releasing from the opinions of others and improving self esteem
“Jeffrey has taught me that my life is a journey that requires a lot of patience. I was amazed at how he could show me the way to slow down my thinking and become more aware of my thoughts. From there I could make the choices that I needed to become more effective as I speak to others and get my message across. Jeffrey has an infectious zest for life and his teachings are easy to understand. He even inspired me so much that I came away wanting also to become a Life Coach!”- Sharon Carson, Workshop Participant