Hey, I’m the creator of HighExistence. I love inspiring others to follow their bliss, which in turn fulfills my own. I live for traveling, late-night conversations and moments of intense clarity or intoxication
You can find High Existence at http://www.highexistence.com
18 Thought-Provoking Questions
- If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?
- If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm?
- How do you really KNOW anything for sure?
- If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?
- When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
- What do you regret most so far in life?
- How can you apply the lesson you learned from that regret to your life TODAY?
- What would you change if you were told with 100% certainty that God does not exist? Or if you don’t believe in God, that he does exist?
- If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into? Does that person know how much they mean to you?
- Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason?
- What would you change if you knew you were NEVER going to die?
- If you were at heaven’s gates, and God asked “you why should I let you in?”, what would you say?
- When will you be good enough for you? Is there some breaking point where you will accept everything about yourself?
- Is the country you live in really the best fit for you?
- What would people say about you at your funeral?
- What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better?
- (If you believe in god) would your relationship with god change it all if you were told with 100% certainty that he was actually a she?
- What do you believe stands between you and complete happiness?